Real estate is often looked at only as buying, selling and renting of properties including houses, apartments, plots, shops, etc. The case, however, is not only limited to these, as real estate involves buying, selling, and renting properties, along with offering investment opportunities, in both residential and commercial projects.
As enormous, the real estate sector of Pakistan is, it remains unexplored.
The lack of clarity, confusing processes and regulations, conventional methods, fraudulent agents, and false valuations by owners and developers frighten people from investing in property. Many others remain equally confused and insecure about exploring the sector that promises incredible opportunities, after falling prey to different myths and negative experiences.
Amidst this, Graana.com – the Proptech pioneer was introduced to transform the real sector of Pakistan.
Within no time, Pakistan’s Smartest Property Portal emerged as the technological advancement that disrupted the real estate industry by challenging and influencing various aspects of traditional real estate transactions and initiating new ways of doing business in the real estate sector, ranging from a smart app, unlimited property listing and average closing times.
Here’s how Graana.com is busting the existing myths in Pakistan’s real estate sector
Myth 1: Lack of Clarity and Ambiguity
Based on an innovative technological front, Graana.com merges the physical and digital front to offer transparent transactions, to anyone anywhere, via its portal accessible from the Mobile app, as well as the web.
It simplifies the user-experience through seamless navigation and all-you-need on a single screen to provide real estate solutions helping you find properties to buy, sell and rent on the go, offering:
- Unlimited verified listings, updated daily
- Detailed multimedia advertising coverage of property features including pictures, videos, drone shots
- Graana Wanted feature (Now buy, sell or rent directly via Graana gurus)
- Access to Fastest selling real estate investment projects in the twin cities
- Quality customer-care and query response
Myth 2: Complicated Procedure to Find a Home
Finding the perfect home for your family is undoubtedly a daunting task, especially given the outbreak of COVID-19.
Amidst the hopelessness, Graana.com unveiled a smart property hunting solution – ‘Graana Wanted’ feature that helps you find the perfect house, by sitting at home.
All you have to do is follow these steps
- Visit Graana Wanted from your smartphones
- Submit what you are looking for and your details
- Let AIRA connect you with the relevant real estate guru
- Go through the available listings
- Schedule a house visit of the properties you’re interested in, with all the SOPs in check
- Become a homeowner
Myth 3: Unprofessional Real Estate Agents
Fraud, scammers, unethical, untrustworthy – these are some of the most common traits the real estate agents in Pakistan are often attributed as.
This is because of the lack of regulations and the absence of a federal body that kept in check the real estate agents.
However, Graana.com connects you with highly-professional teams of sales representatives, who work around the clock to collect and compile demographic information including area pricings, market-value trends, and potential value of the real estate to buy, sell and rent in every specific area and investment solutions.
Myth 4: Fraudulent Properties and scam
Pakistan’s real estate is dominated by issues including lack of digitized land, false valuations, property disputes and fraudulent practices, which in turn negatively impacts real estate transactions as people are reluctant.
However, Propsure Solutions – introduced by Graana.com is the perfect solution to tackle these problems.
Propsure Solutions offers detailed and systematic inspection of the property, including structure feasibility report, legal certifications of a property, exact demarcation, and available amenities nearby.
It is the only existing platform in today’s real estate market to have your properties assessed, inspected, verified, and get valued most efficiently and reliably.
Myth 5: Incomplete Commercial Real Estate Projects
Real estate has been identified as one of the most lucrative investment opportunities in Pakistan. Due to this, the sector has witnessed a rise in real estate projects, both commercial and residential, and investments by investors, both nationals and overseas.
However, this rise resulted in another dilemma faced – unplanned real estate projects, which remain incomplete as they contradict the issued by-laws and hence, are not approved by governmental authorities.
As a consequence, the hard-earned life savings of those who invest in such projects go in vain or remain trapped for years.
This is why, due diligence in real estate investment and projects, both are crucial.
Before investing in any project, make sure that the property is approved by the respective development authorities.
Keeping this in mind, Pakistan’s smartest property portal not only introduced but also timely-delivered marvels of grandeur, including
Amazon Outlet Mall
- Pakistan’s first Amazon-Themed Mall – packed with the latest national and international brands
- Located at G.T. Road – the commercial hub of the twin cities.
- Investment opportunities starring from Rs. 35lacs
Mall of Arabia
- An amalgam of Arabic, Moroccan and Moorish architecture offers top-notch offices, shopping malls, cinema and an Arabian themed park
- Located on Islamabad Expressway, Jinnah Garden, Islamabad
- Investments starting from Rs. 35lacs
- 3-year easy investment plan
- The Renaissance-inspired Pakistan’s First Luxury Mall – Florence Galleria
- 2.5 years easy installment plan
- Investment starting from just Rs. 18.25 lac
Imarat Builders Mall
- Pakistan Biggest Builders Mall – Imarat Builders Mall is an innovative amalgam offering a one-stop destination for all construction needs.
- Located on the G.T. Road
- Investment starting from Rs. 17lacs
- 1-year easy instalment plan
- Pakistan’s First Luxury Condominiums – Golf Floras redefines luxury residential living with state-of-the-art amenities, lush landscaping and a glorious mountain view
- Features 600 high-end condominiums
- Investment starting from Rs. 3.5 Million
- 4-years easy investment plan