Luxury is about getting everything that you want. An experience richer than your need; an unwavering focus on quality, and a plush green environment perfectly maintained.
Without compromising or cutting cost, everything that you demand must reflect luxury. The experience that luxury demands require a level of investment to deliver that quality and service. Doing everything right with detailed attention.
No doubt that the term ‘luxury’ itself is used very loosely sometimes, but the real providers of luxury are communities or resorts that have four-to-five-star ratings. To deliver the claim of providing luxury, a customer is bound to expect high standards as well. It is defined more by the experience than the products or services that any resort or community has to offer.
An atmosphere that is vibrant with great furnishings and excellent service. All good things that one word can portray.
Beyond the realm of design and location, the reality is that there are some key values that have and will be prevalent in each resort and living community that claim to be luxurious.
In places as such, you are revered with amenities and indulgences. Here, clients are worshipped. Having freedom and choices, staying at high-class places are certain to give you the royal treatment.
Common Features of Luxurious Resorts and Communities
Before splashing through the world of luxurious resorts and communities, it is equally important to learn what common features you should be expecting.
Such places always call for luxurious amenities. Having taken care of exotic food cuisines, relaxing spa, swimming pool with a view, decked-out best gym etc. And of course, a knowledgeable and friendly staff.
For this era, a resort must take an ethical approach to its operations and management. The best ones are those that are working towards taking steps to preserve recycling and limiting the use of non-renewable resources.
– Sustainability and Wellness
Resort owners and operators make it crucial to demonstrate to their clients on minimizing ecological impacts and contributing to more sustainable travel and living accommodations. Resorts as such promote buying products and services that are environmentally conscious, sustainable, socially responsible, and/or healthy for themselves and the planet.
– Chic Design
Having a chic design and interior is a must-have feature for any luxury resort. An elegant and calm space environment really contributes to your mood. A design that is chic and minimal will make you feel calm and relaxed. Natural features such as abundant light, water and plants elevate the essence of a resort.
– Exclusive Location
An exceptional location will have a big impact on your living. A resort that can provide a nice balance of convenience and privacy.
The last but the most important is a self-fulfilled experience made possible through personal enrichment. In this context, exclusive does not necessarily mean expensive: it means unique, extraordinary, and personalized.
Top Luxury Resorts
The most impressive all-inclusive resorts and gated communities that we have picked for you recognize the potential and importance of luxury and brand experience.
1. Lily Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives
Surrounded by water of mesmerizing shades, Lily Beach Resort & Spa provides over-the-water luxury and family-friendly fun. Lying on Huvahendhoo island in the Maldives, a coral island ringed by thriving coral reefs and some of the best dive sites in the world.
The Resort Features:
- Air-conditioned villas furnished with modern conveniences such as home theatre systems, flat-screen satellite TVs, and outdoor bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs.
- Beach villas are snuggled amid palm trees stretching along powder-white sand.
- Interconnecting rooms made for families.
- Deluxe over-the-water villas offer more privacy and direct access to the sea.
- Sunset suites with private plunge pools and 24-hour butler service.
- Several different dining venues.
- Water sport.
- Two pools.
- Beach sports.
- Fully equipped gym.
- Over-the-water Tamara spa.
2. Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp, Kenya
Cottar’s 1920 Safari Camp is a 6,000-acre private game reserve in Kenya near the border of Tanzania. The camp borders the wildlife-rich Serengeti National Park and Maasai Mara National Reserve, two of the best game reserves in Africa. Cottar’s is also one of the only 10 accredited Global Ecosphere Retreats in the world.
- The luxury tents will make you feel like royalty.
- The expert Maasai guides and trackers will take you on a trip to African ‘big-five’ wildlife action starring lions, leopards, rhinos, buffalo, and elephants.
- You can also witness the wildebeest migration from July through November.
- Ten palatial tents propped with billowy four-poster bed, gazing out at zebras and giraffes. The tents feature antique furnishings, oriental rugs, candelabras, and steamer trunks. Suite bathrooms come with flushing toilets and hot showers.
- Safari bath or shower in the middle of the savannah.
- Family tented suites come with two bathrooms and living rooms with fireplaces.
- Honeymoon suite.
- Cottar’s Bush Villa for families having its own 25-meter pool.
- The chefs’ culinary meals are served communal style in the huge dining tent.
- In addition to the excellent game drives and walks, you can also visit a Maasai village, swim in the pool, or enjoy spa treatments.
3. Golf Floras, Islamabad
Located at Bahria Town (Garden City) Islamabad, Pakistan. This is one of our most stunning exclusive picks. Golf Floras will be the ultimate condominium-based community that will surely give you an experience of bliss and a fresh breeze accompanied by the spectacular view of the hills.
A perfect pick of investment for those who are passionate about golf and year-round outdoor activities, and for those that are looking to switch from city life to a calmer lifestyle.
The finest of experiences make a lasting impression. The community’s promised service, cuisine, and aesthetics are exemplary. Providing a unique and magical golfing experience unlike any other will leave you with wanderlust.
- 523 Planned high-end condominiums that are contemporary styled with sleek interiors.
- 24/7 Hour security and maintenance.
- Family country club offering free membership.
- Retail, recreational, educational, and health facilities.
- Imarat greens club.
- Infinity pool.
- 18-hole golf course
- Emergency response facilities
- Shopping centres.
- Fully equipped gym.
- Sports courts.
- Mi rooms, sauna, spa, and saloon for pampering.
- Rooftop restaurant.
- Variety of gorgeous distinctive trails for walking, jogging, and cycling.
Warmed by the sun and refreshed by the pure breeze, the courses are free from any buildings, offering uninterrupted views of the undulating greens. A fusion of nature and lush landscaping with glorious views of mountains, making it the most desirable living community in the twin cities of Pakistan. Distant views of the mountain peaks dominating the skyline have made it top the list from most places. This unique combination is what makes Golf Floras not only one of our top picks but a supreme place to call home and create a lifestyle you and your family will cherish.
The project is an exclusive part of the renowned Imarat Group of Companies in Pakistan. Considering the level of quality and richness found in every inch, you can expect premium luxury from this high-end brand.
Since, quality is of paramount importance when it comes to luxury, and to qualify as a true hospitality brand, Golf Floras is your one-stop. Across the country, with its ideal location making it a first-class gated neighborhood.
Gated communities have the need of an hour given the current security problems and other issues. Gated societies have made the life of people easy by providing them with complete protection and luxuries of life at a single point.
The long-term potential investment in Golf Floras will give you the future you desire. No doubt, living behind a gated neighborhood will give people a sense of security. Striving to stand out by offering exceedingly state-of-the-art amenities and comfort. These reasons, and others, make exploring Golf Floras your absolute choice.
4. Twin Farms, Vermont, USA
Located amid 300 acres of bucolic Vermont countryside, Twin Farms is one of the best luxury all-inclusive resorts in the USA. This will cover all your wildest country-estate fantasies. Whimsical art from the owner’s private collection adorns the 1795-era main house, where crackling fires and picture-book views greet guests.
The Resort Features:
- Pampering spa treatments.
- Exquisite culinary creations – all meals are included in the rates.
- Twenty unique decorated accommodations ranging from cozy guest rooms to log cabins.
- Multi-level Scandinavian-style cottages featuring fireplaces, antiques, custom art, and stone hot tubs.
- A fully equipped gym.
- Hiking/biking among the forests and flower-flecked meadows.
- Play tennis, fly fish, swim, or paddle upon tranquil ponds of the resort.
- Resort’s BMW available at all times for a spin to the countryside.
- Skating, snowshoe, and skiing on the resort’s private groomed trails and slopes in winter.
Nearby to the resort you can find a working farm, shop for antiques, visit artisans and historical sites.
5. Royal Malewane, South Africa
Royal Malewane lies in Thornybush Game Reserve bordering spectacular Kruger National Park. It is one of the top safari resorts in South Africa, offering the best wildlife-viewing on the planet; famous for travellers who are extreme wildlife lovers. The old-world colonial tone of the décor sets the elegance here, where the animals take center stage — especially the large number of resident lions.
The Resort Features:
- Eight impeccably decorated, air-conditioned suites decorated with oriental rugs, antiques, and thatched roofs.
- Four-poster beds draped in mosquito netting.
- Outdoor showers and plunge pools.
- Two-bedroom Royal Suites for families.
- Six-bedroom villa with a private chef for groups.
- Morning and evening game drives, with trackers and guides delivering you to National Geographic-worthy wildlife action.
- Award-winning bush spa and gym.
6. WindRiver, Tennessee
A lakefront and golf community located minutes outside Knoxville, Tennessee on Tellico Lake. Inside the gates, you can find sparkling, fresh-water lakes and mountain views.
- Full-service marina.
- 18-hole golf course.
- Golf Club and Grill.
- Sports Complex.
- Resort-style swimming pool.
- Sports courts.
- Lakeside Inn.
- Citico’s Restaurant.
For outdoor enthusiasts, WindRiver has access to over 30 miles of walking and hiking trails and a peaceful, lakefront retreat, Brightwater Park.
7. Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, Thailand
A popular Asian wilderness adventure and a haven for animal lovers, Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle is the first all-inclusive property, bordering Burma and Laos caters for adventure seekers and nature lovers. Delve into a safari resort without having travelled to Africa.
The resort is built like palatial safari-style tents which will evoke a 19th-century feel with authentic Thai touches.
The Resort Features:
- Handcrafted furniture.
- Clawfoot tubs.
- Netted beds.
- Outdoor showers that have rustic textures, such as bamboo and local hardwoods, complement the stunning natural surroundings.
- Jungle dining.
- Fruit picking.
- Thai cooking class.
- Wildlife cruise down the Ruak River.
- Hillside bicycle tour through rice paddies and pineapple plantations.
- Trip to the sacred temples.
- Botanical treatment at an open-sided jungle spa.
8. Bay Creek, Virginia
If you are in search of an unprecedented waterfront living experience, then Bay Creek is your pick. Located on Virginia’s sought-after Eastern Shore, it is one of the most environmentally stunning areas in the United States with more than 78,000 acres of preserved parks.
Bay Creek is dedicated to preserving the stunning natural landscape while offering a vibrant, multi-generational waterfront lifestyle.
- Private two-mile beach.
- Premier golf.
- Coach house tavern.
- Bay Creek Life Center features weight and cardio areas, exercise studios, a kid’s club and two outdoor pools.
- Watersports: sailing, kayaking, canoeing, yachting, windsurfing, water skiing, sport fishing, crabbing and more.
- Scenic trails for walking, jogging, and biking.
- Base Camp featuring a kayak launch, camping areas, and lifelong learning.
- Private gated entrance.
- New Lighthouse Beach Club (coming soon), to include a Beachside Restaurant, boardwalk, and outdoor pool.
So, What’s Luxury for You?
Each resort and community has its own vibe, but what all have in common is that absolute location, relaxation, service, and ultimate living experience.
The continued emphasis on quality innovation has yielded an outstanding and authentic gateway to defining refreshing luxury concepts.
Exceptional characteristics combined with practical conveniences and approachable, professional guest services have created luxury hospitality quality benchmarks that have enabled the communities and resorts mentioned above among many others to grow seamlessly throughout the world.