The vision of Mall of Arabia incorporates our connection with the Arab World, inspired by our shared history and traditions, timeless art, architecture and grandeur, as well as the glorious friendship we have enjoyed with great Arab leaders like Shah Faisal Bin Abdul-Aziz, whose generosity to the people of Pakistan is forever commemorated in the gift of the grand icon Faisal Mosque and subsequently Faisal Avenue. Imarat Group of Companies is combining the rich heritage with 21st century expectations. Combining ancient motifs with futuristic detail the mall promised to blend folktale with inspiration, history with innovation and celebration with awe. To further highlight our connection with Shah Faisal and the Arab World, Mall of Arabia is situated on the principal commercial and residential route (Faisal Avenue). Mall of Arabia sweeps across nearly 15 kanals of prime real estate in one of the most dynamic areas of Islamabad. The mall is located right in the middle of DHA and Bahria Town, and accessible from Koral Chowk and T-Chowk as well as PWD, the route leads to landmarks symbolizing our shared history e.g. Faisal Mosque. The Expressway extension plan make this a more prime location for investors as getting to and from Mall of Arabia will be as smooth as a ride on a magic carpet. The mall incorporates deep rooted heritage, exquisite architecture, world-class shopping and incomparable entertainment under one magnificently opulent roof.
- Imarat Builders Mall – largest variety of construction...November 28, 2019
- Small Studio Apartment Design IdeasNovember 15, 2019
- Winter is Coming! How to weather out the coldNovember 5, 2019
- Relocation: points to ponderNovember 4, 2019
- Faisalabad District Master plan to be revised to enhance...November 3, 2019
- Imarat Builders Mall – largest variety of construction...