For the facilitation of the public, the Capital Development Authority has established one window operation directorate. The procedure for admitting in one windows operation directorate is as follows:
- The allottee or attorney should get the due date from admitting officer of the One Window Operation officer on giving the completed Transfer Application Form (TAF) along with the required documents.
- After the issuance of the due date, the admitting officer will send data to the concerned Deputy Director in EM-1 or EM-2 two days prior to the due date. The relevant DD will check the file and ensure that the files are sent to admitting officer at 9:00 am of the due date.
- The allottee or attorney will have to be physically present with their original CNIC card at ONE Window Operation before Assistant Director (Admitting) along with TAF and the required documents
- Under the supervision of admitting officer, the parties with their thumb impressions, and signature will be photographed to confirm that transaction has taken place.
- After completing all the procedures the admitting officer will send the file and TAF with the documents to the account section for the removal of bank draft on the same day.
For news and blogs, visit Graana.com.