For the change of name, the allottee will have to apply at the One Window Operation directorate of CDA along with the following documents:
- Attested copy of allotment or transfer letter.
- Attested copy of current and previous NIC.
- Attested copy of nikahnama in case of married women.
- An affidavit as per specimen.
- Notice published in the newspaper to be attached.
- Attested copy of matric certificate.
- Attested photocopy of passport to be attached (if available).
In case of any doubt or suspicion, the Deputy Director will forward the case to Law Directorate, and the Law Directorate may further put the case to the Security/Inquiry Directorate of CDA. Once the person is cleared, the change of name will be approved and notified by Director-Estate Management-I.
For news and blogs, visit Graana.com.