Capital Development Authority (CDA) for the convenience of the public has devised certain procedures for change of title through sale deed. The description of the procedure is as follows:
- An application form to be submitted at Front Office or One Windows Operation, CDA addressing Director Estate Management, CDA about the change of title of the property through sales deed.
Below mentioned documents are to be attached with the application form:
- Original sale deed along with one attested photocopy.
- Original allotment or transfer letter.
- Attested photocopies of NIC to be attached.
- Two attested photographs along with three specimen signatures of the purchaser.
- Pay Order/ Demand Draft of Rs.7500 for residential property and Rs.10, 000 for commercial property as prescribed rates of CDA.
- NOC from Building Control Section proving compliance with the Building and Zoning Regulations.
- NOC/ Property Tax Clearance Certificate from Revenue Directorate of CDA to be attached.
For news and blogs, visit Graana.com.