An individual can apply for the issuance of transfer letter from CDA on urgent basis by following a certain procedure. The procedure is explained below.
- A fee of Rs, 10,000/ has to be paid for the urgent issue of the transfer letter. Additional charges may also be applied.
- In the case of urgent issuance of the transfer letter allottee or attorney should submit the Transfer Application form along with documents to Assistant Director (Admitting) before 10:00 am.
- If the required documents are in order, the application will be processed on the same day before 1200hrs.
- Assistant Director (Admitting) will send the file to the concerned section of Estate-Management-I or II directorate through a special messenger.
- The section will prepare transfer proposal and transfer letter and submit the Deputy Director vested with the authority to approve the transfer proposal.
- The transfer letter will be delivered by the R&I branch of Estate Management-I or II Directorate at One Window Operation counter between 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- In case of not receiving the letter on the same day, the letters can be received next day.
For news and blogs, visit Graana.com.