For attaining the Death Certificate from Capital Development Authority (CDA), the following information along with documents is required to be produced before the initiation of the application procedure.
- Name and Surname of the deceased.
- Nationality of the deceased.
- Name of husband/father/mother.
- Profession of the deceased.
- Sex of the deceased along with information related to religion and caste.
- Cause of death, date, and time of death.
- Age of deceased.
- Date of report.
- Name along with the address of the person making the report.
For news and blogs, visit Graana.com.