RAWALPINDI: The Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) demolished two building and sealed a showroom in different areas of the city as a part of their crackdown against illegal constructions.
RDA spokesman Hafiz Muhammad Irfan while talking to the media said that RDA’s Building Control Wing has been proactively conducting operations against illegal commercial and residential construction activities including plazas, shops, schools, and other encroachments taking place within the jurisdiction of the Authority.
Directorate Metropolitan Planning and Traffic Engineering (MP&TE), RDA Building Control’s staff with the assistance of the concerned Police Station carried out the operation and removed two buildings and sealed a showroom.
RDA Director-General Tariq Mehmood Murtaza authorised this action. The Authority is actively conduction operations against illegal and unauthorised constructions and will continue to do so, said the spokesperson.
For more news and blogs, visit blog.graana.com.
- Imarat Builders Mall – largest variety of construction...November 28, 2019
- Small Studio Apartment Design IdeasNovember 15, 2019
- Winter is Coming! How to weather out the coldNovember 5, 2019
- Relocation: points to ponderNovember 4, 2019
- Faisalabad District Master plan to be revised to enhance...November 3, 2019
- Imarat Builders Mall – largest variety of construction...