Bahria Town Islamabad/Rawalpindi is a master planned community development project, founded by Malik Riaz Hussain. It is situated outside the main city center with Bahria Town Phase 1 and 3 located in Rawalpindi and 2,4,5,6,7 and 8 in Zone-5 of the capital. Bahria Town Islamabad/Rawalpindi is located off the Grand Trunk (G.T) Road. It has Defence Housing Authority (DHA) to its east, Askari 14 and Lalazar to its north, villages Sohawa and Kharakkan to its south and Village Dahgal and River Soan to its west side.
Bahria Town Islamabad/Rawalpindi comprises a total of 9 phases. Phase 1 to 6 are situated in the middle of two main highways of the twin cities, the Express Highway Islamabad and the Main GT Road. Bahria Town Phases-7 and 8 are located off the main GT Road, adjacent to DHA Phase 1 Islamabad. Phase-9 is strategically nestled between DHA Phase-1 to its north and DHA Phase-3 to its east. Phase-9 has been connected to GT Road through Expressway by a 10-minute drive.
Bahria Town Islamabad/Rawalpindi– Property Prices
|Phases||5 Marla||7 Marla||10 Marla||1 Kanal|
|Phase 1 (Houses)||Rs1.90 – 2.15 Crore||Rs4-4.25 Crore|
|Phase-1 (Plots)||Rs1.25-1.50 Crore||Rs1.50-1.65 Crore|
|Phase-2 (Houses)||Rs2-2.25 Crore||Rs4-4.32 Crore|
|Phase-2 (Plots)||Rs1-1.27 Crore||Rs2-2.15 Crore|
|Phase-3 (Houses)||Rs2-2.32 Crore||Rs4.15-4.30 Crore|
|Phase-3 (Plots)||Rs1-1.25 Crore||Rs1.5-1.7 Crore|
|Phase-4 (Houses)||Rs2-2.17 Crore||Rs4-4.30 Crore|
|Phase-4 (Plots)||Rs1-1.20 Crore||Rs1.7-1.9 Crore|
|Phase-5 (Houses)||Rs2-2.27 Crore||Rs4-4.30 Crore|
|Phase-5 (Plots)||Rs1-1.2 Crore||Rs1.5-1.8 Crore|
|Phase-6 (Houses)||Rs2-2.3 Crore||Rs4-4.27 Crore|
|Phase-6 (Plot)||Rs1-1.17 Crore||Rs1.3-1.55 Crore|
|Phase-7 (Houses)||Rs2-2.3 Crore||Rs3.7-3.9 Crore|
|Phase-7 (Plots)||Rs60-80 Lac||Rs1-1.33 Crore|
|Phase-8 (Houses)||Rs70-90 Lac||Rs1.10-1.35 Crore||Rs1.9-2.25 Crore|
|Phase-8 (Plots)||Rs25-30 Lac||Rs35-50 Lac|
|Phases||6 Marla||8 Marla|
|Phase -4||Rs3.7-4 Crore||Rs5.5-5.9 Crore|
|Phase -7||Rs1.6-2 Crore||Rs3.6-3.9 Crore|
|Phase -8||Rs1.5-1.8 Crore||Rs2-2.3 Crore|
Phases 1-7 of Bahria Town Islamabad/Rawalpindi are fully developed with a large number of people living there. It benefits from developed commercial areas like the Heralds Super Store, banks like Standard Chartered and KASB Bank, riding schools, parks, mosques, hospitals and recreational places. Bahria Town Phase 1 to 5 are placed with related communities converging at the Civic Centre. In proximity to these are situated shared facilities like Mini Golf Course, Opera Theatre, Safari Club, Akhter Rukhsana Hospital, Dr. A.Q. Kahn School, Grid Station, Bahria Town Zoo, Racing Tracks, Riding Club, Archery Academy, Arena and community and fitness clubs in Bahria Town Phase- 4.
As per the official website of Bahria Town Islamabad/Rawalpindi, around 90 percent of the residential houses and residential plots in Bahria Town Phase 1-6 and 75 percent of Bahria Town Phase 7 have been sold out.
While around 40-50 percent of Bahria Town’s Phase-8 has already been populated, it is still under development. Bahria Town Phase-8 offers a wide range of commercial and recreational activities. People have access to wide road networks. Phase 8 has its own electrification and sewerage system, water supply system, security system, educational institutes, libraries, sports complex, clubhouse, hospitals and mini golf course, mosque, Police Station, Post Office, Fire Station, Bus Terminal and Telephone Exchanges.
According to the Bahria Town official website, 35 percent of the available land has been allocated for public amenities and facilities. The remaining 65 percent is being utilized to form residential plots. Nearly a;; plots in Phase-8 have been sold out.
Phase-9 of Bahria Town Islamabad/Rawalpindi had been launched but has been weaved into Phase-8 Extension, however. Its status as an individual phase stays unclear.
For people on the lookout for a self-contained community and underground amenities all at one place, Bahria Town Islamabad/Rawalpindi makes a likewise offer.
Adjacent to Bahria Town Phase 8 is situated Bahria Town Phase 8 Extension. It is in close proximity to the fully developed Bahria Homes, Overseas Enclave, DHA Islamabad, Awami Villa Sector 3 and Adyala Rawat Road. With residential houses and plots of 5, 8 and 10 marla and commercial plots of 6 marla and 10 marla, Bahria Town Phase 8 Extension is the most affordable yet lucrative cheapest investment opportunity due to its proximity with the Rawalpindi Ring Road in near future. Spread over a large area subdivided into six sectors with planned parks, hospitals and a golf course. On the other hand Bahria Town Phase 8 remains a good investment opportunity for a period of two years or more.
Phase-9 of Bahria Town Islamabad had been launched over 15 years ago but its status remains unclear.
For people on the lookout for a self-contained community and underground amenities Bahria Town Islamabad has something to offer.