Gujrat is among the vibrant cities of Punjab and is located on the north of the River Chenab. The history of the city dates back to the Mughal era and can be easily accessed via GT Road. Moreover, the city has also a vast manufacturing base as industries pertaining to electrical fans, brassware, pottery, and furniture are situated in Gujrat. Similarly, the area on which Gujrat is located is considered to be the northern limits of the Punjab Plain.
Graana.com through this blog brings forth ‘Top 5 Locations to Buy a House under 1 Crore in Gujrat’. The information provided in this blog can cater to the needs of people looking to purchase a house in the top localities of the city and start a new living.
The first locality on the list is Star Colony which is situated beside Bhimbar Road. The locality has a settled neighborhood and can be accessed from anywhere in the Gujrat city and the areas approximate to Star Colony include Model Town and Dilbar Colony. Furthermore, the locality is equipped with all the basic amenities and utilities.
The prices of houses in Star Colony is given as
- A house over 5 marlas in Star Colony can be purchased between Rs90lac-Rs97lac
Some of the notable features of the Star Colony are as under
- All the basic amenities are available in the vicinity of the locality
- Markets approximate to the Star Colony can easily be accessed
- Availability of academic facilities around the society
Find more Houses for sale in Star Colony Gujrat.
Lalazar Colony is among the major localities of the city and is situated along Bhimbar Road. The locality can also be accessed via Ajwa Road. It is equipped with most of the amenities therefore, the society can cater to the needs of potential buyers. Moreover, the locality is connected to the major arteries of the city which increases its connectivity to the city.
The price of house in Lalazar Colony is given as
- A house over 5 marlas in Lalazar Colony can be bought between Rs85lacs-Rs1crore
A few of the prominent features of the Lalazar Colony are as follow
- Lalamusa railway station is situated approximate to the locality
- Education facilities are easily available in the region, for example, Allied and LGS schools are situated in the vicinity
- People can easily access the markets in the locality
Gandhra can also cater to the needs of those who are looking to buy a house under 1 crore in Gujrat. Gandhra is also situated along Bhimbar Road and is approximately a model town. Furthermore, the locality is equipped with all the basic amenities which are necessary for a good lifestyle.
The price of a house in Gandhra is given as
- A house over the area of 5 marlas can be purchased between the price range of Rs75lac-1crore
Some of the prominent features of the locality are as follows
- Public transport can be easily accessed from the locality
- Availability of schools in the vicinity, for example, LGS and Allied school can be easily accessed from the vicinity
- The locality engulfs all the basic amenities and the utilities
Find more Houses for sale in Gandhra Gujrat.
Sargodha Road passes through Staff Gala, it is one of the most settled locality of Gujrat city. The Staff Gala has a well-settled neighborhood and a commercial area which makes it a suitable locality to live in. The areas neighboring Staff Gala include Faizabad and Railway Road Area.
The price of a house in Staff Gala is mentioned below
- A house over 5 marlas in Staff Gala can be purchased between the price range of Rs 70 Lacs-Rs 1 Crore
A few of the notable features of the locality are as follows
- Gujrat Railway station is approximate to the locality
- The area has a well-established commercial area
- Transportation facilities are easily available
Find more Houses for sale in Staff Gala Gujrat.
Ferozabad is also situated along Sargodha Road, the locality is situated in the center of the city and can be accessed easily from anywhere in the city. The city is connected with the major arteries of the city and has a well-settled neighborhood. Furthermore, the neighboring areas of the city include Faizabad, Staff Galla, and Railway Road Area.
The price of a house in Ferozabad is given below
- A house over 5 marlas in Ferozabad can be purchased between the price range of Rs70 lac-1crore.
Some of the prominent features of the area are
- All the basic utilities are available
- Transport facilities can be easily accessed from Ferozabad
- Availability of the markets across the Sargodha Road.
If you want to rent a house in Gujrat then give a read to this blog: Top 5 Locations to Rent a House Under Rs. 30,000 in Gujrat
For news and blogs, visit Graana.com.