Gujranwala is one of the modern and advanced districts of Punjab. Renowned for its traditional cuisine, the significance of the Gujranwala district can also be traced in the history when Chinese pilgrims used to visit the village of Asarur – an area in present-day Gujranwala. Gujranwala has the status of a ‘district’ and has five significant tehsils. As per the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) data, the total population of Gujranwala district in 2017 was recorded at 5,014,196. Furthermore, the Gujranwala district holds a unique position in Central Punjab; the community has almost 1000 industrial units, thus providing numerous job opportunities. The influx of people in the district is also notable.
Transforming the real estate landscape of Pakistan by providing a seamless experience to the people, Graana.com brings the top 5 Locations to Buy a House under 1 Crore in Gujranwala.
The first area where a house can be bought under Rs 1 Cr in Gujranwala is the Citi Housing scheme. The housing scheme is a project of Citi Housing Developers who have also developed schemes in the other districts of Punjab. The Citi Housing scheme is located adjacent to GT Road, which increases its significance in the real estate market.
The details of houses are explained as:
- A 5 Marla House in the Citi Housing scheme can be purchased between Rs. 90 Lac – Rs. 1 Crore.
Some of the prominent characteristics of the locality are:
- The locality is equipped with all the essential utilities
- Uninterrupted power supply due to electricity backup
- Presence of markets nearby the locality to meet the daily requirements of the residents.
- Presence of educational institutes in the vicinity. For example, Beaconhouse Citi Housing campus is located inside the locality
- Availability of all the basic amenities
The next area on the list is Master City. Master City is the first real estate project of Master Group of Companies. The locality is located near Sialkot Bypass and is adjacent to Upper Chenab Canal. Furthermore, the locality has two phases and an overseas block that offers a unique lifestyle and a living experience in the Gujranwala city.
The price of houses in Master City is as follow:
- A 5 Marla house in Master City can be purchased within the price range of Rs. 85 Lacs – Rs. 1 Crore.
Few of the prominent features of the Master City are
- Master City provides 24/7 security to its residence
- Transport facility can also be availed on Sheikhupura Road, which is near the locality
- The locality also has an underground electric transmission system
- Furthermore, nearby educational institutes can also be easily accessed from Master City.
Peoples Colony, Gujranwala, is also located adjacent to Sialkot Bypass road. The colony is well connected with the city and can be easily accessed from anywhere in the city. Some of the residential colonies near Peoples Colony are Allah Bakhsh Colony, Siddique Colony, and Bahar Colony.
The price and size of a house in Peoples Colony are explained as:
- A 5 Marla house in Peoples Colony can be bought between the price range of Rs. 80 Lacs – Rs. 95 Lacs.
Some of the notable features of the colony are
- Easy to access public transport facilities from Sheikhupura Road and Sheikhupura mor.
- Markets are also available to present in Peoples Colony to meet the daily needs of people.
- Model Bazar Gujranwala is also situated in Peoples Colony
- WAPDA Hospital Gujranwala can also be accessed from Peoples Colony
G Magnolia Park is another residential project in Gujranwala that can cater to people who are searching for a house in Gujranwala. G Magnolia Park is situated between GT Road and Eminabad Road. Upper Chenab Canal also flows adjacent to the locality. The housing society is divided into different blocks.
The price and details of a house are explained as under
- A 5 Marla house in G Magnolia can be purchased between the price range of Rs. 70 Lacs – Rs. 85 Lacs.
Below are the notable features of the G Magnolia Park
- The locality is equipped with all the essential utilities, for example, electricity and gas
- Markets within and nearby G Magnolia can also be accessed. There are various operational superstores in the locality.
- Educational institutes are also present in the vicinity of G Magnolia. For example, Allied School is situated in Theri Sansi
- The society also has green areas which bring people closer to nature
The last area on the list is Jalil Town which is also among the prominent residential societies of Gujranwala. The Jalil Town is located adjacent to GT Road near ‘Chand Da Qila’. The colonies neighbouring Jalil Town include Kamran Colony, Faisal Colony, and WAPDA Town. Moreover, the FIA Divisional office is also situated inside Jalil Town.
The price and details are explained as under
- A 5 Marlas house in Jalil Town can be bought between the price range of Rs. 65 Lacs – Rs. 80 Lacs
A few of the notable characteristics of Jalil Town are as follows
- Markets are operational in Jalil Town, which caters to the daily needs of people
- All the basic amenities, including mosques, educational institutes, and parks, are situated in the locality
- Public transport services can easily be availed from Jalil Town
- Moreover, the town is also equipped with all the essential utilities