The summer season is finally here. To get rid of blistering heat and blazing sun, water parks are perfect. Luckily, Karachi, the metropolitan city of Pakistan is packed with many water parks.
Karachi is full of places to visit. If you want to unwind and relax with your friends and family, we suggest you go through this list and choose the water park according to your preference.
List of Water Parks in Karachi
|1. The Great Fiesta||Survey No. 25, Deh Amilano Tappo Kathore, Main Super Highway, Karachi||0333 3529940.|
|2. Picnic World Water Park||Gadap Town, Karachi City, Sindh||0336-2611153|
|3. Burhani Recreational Park||Hub Chowki Road, Karachi City, Sindh.||0336-2611153|
|4. Water World Family Park||G-16 state 2 Deh Karkharo Gadap Town, Karachi||021-34235420.|
1. The Great Fiesta
The first water park on our list is “The great fiesta” water park. It is a world-class water park situated at the heart of Karachi. As the name says, the great fiesta water park is poles apart from the traditional parks. It is a technologically advanced park packed with action, thrilling water rides, and amazing features. If you are looking for an ultimate water sports holiday, this park is perfect for you for sure.
From fun-filled slides to multiple rides, the park is all set to make your day a fun day. You can also invite families and friends to join you for an action-filled summer getaway. Apart from the rides, the park offers fast food joints and a restaurant as well. Karachi is a food hub for sure. Karachi has restaurants serving piping hot food to its customers.
Some of the facilities offered by the park include:
- The canopy helps you to shelter from the sun.
- Lockers to keep the valuable things in a safe and secure place.
- First aid kits for the customers.
- Several eateries offer a huge variety of cuisines including fast food, Chinese dishes, BBQ, and much much more.
- Wide range of water slide accessories available for more fun and enjoyment such as tubes, goggles, costume, baby float, etc.
- Tuck shop where you can buy snacks, cold drinks, etc.
- Separate changing and shower rooms are available for ladies and gents.
- Prayer area where you can perform religious obligations.
There are separate rides for adults and children. The adult rides include:
- Turbo Cyclone.
- Big Monster.
- Free Fall.
- Wave Pool.
- Aquatic Island.
- Lazy River.
Some of the most interesting rides for the kids include:
- Family slide
- Rim jhim
- The jungle
- Aqua play
- Mini titanic ship
- Cyclone pool
Operating Hours: 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM daily
Lunch & Prayer Break: Saturday to Thursday 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM; Friday, 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
Location: Survey No. 25, Deh Amilano Tappo Kathore, Main Super Highway, Karachi
Contact: 0333 3529940; 0336 3529940.
2. Picnic World Water Park
Another excellent water park in Karachi is the ‘Picnic World Water Park’. It is a spacious yet beautiful park located in Karachi city. The park offers a huge variety of slides and water rides. Despite the state of the art infrastructure and technologically advanced rides, the water park is still very affordable and easy on the pocket. With merely Rs.500, you will be able to enjoy multiple rides at the park.
There are separate pools for ladies and children as well. Upon entering the park, you will also get lockers where you can store your belongings. The park also has a huge selection of eateries serving you fresh and yummy food.
Operating Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily.
Location: Gadap Town, Karachi City, Sindh
Contact: 0307 2390480
3. Burhani Recreational Park
Burhani Recreational Park is a unique water park with world-class water rides, exclusively built according to the international standards for the general public of Karachi. If you are looking for a thrilling holiday filled with fun and excitement, you should check out Burhani’s recreational park.
Interestingly, the park is loaded with breathtaking water slides, adventurous river rapids, a colossal wave pool, and a giant kids’ water castle. If you have a corporate event coming up or you are looking for a place to throw a party for your friends and family, you can consider this park for sure.
The park has beautifully landscaped gardens and a sports arena where you can host team-building or skill-building events. In short, BRP is the perfect destination for your corporate events, corporate retreats, school trips, and parties. Get to know some famous schools in Karachi.
Some of the attractions that are worth mentioning are:
- Freefall which is a dramatic (30 degree) blind drop, this adrenaline-pumping slide is surely made for the thrill lovers.
- Surf racer, a side by side double lane mat racer to give you goosebumps.
- Big splash, a downhill mat slide that ends in a cool pool with a big splash. If you want to increase the value of your house, consider installing a pool at your house.
- Twister, a twisty, spirally raft slide for a quintessentially fun water park experience.
- Water castle, a kid-friendly aquatic jungle gym with multiple slides and sprays set in a large shallow kids pool. Get to know top gyms in Karachi to maintain healthy lifestyle.
- Tsunami, a gigantic wave pool that will remind you of real tidal waves.
- Sports arena with basketball, volleyball and futsal court for a competitive water-free change.
Location: Hub Chowki Road, Karachi City, Sindh.
Get to know places to eat in Lahore.
4. Water World Family Park
Last but not least comes the water world family park. It is considered to be one of the best water parks in Karachi. The park is a perfect example of amazing recreational activities in Karachi. Apart from providing thrill and fun to the general public, the staff of the park also ensures security by maintaining the international standard which ensures the safety and comforts of the slider user.
If you are looking for a vacation spot for your kids, this park will be the perfect fit for you as it is loaded with rides specifically made for kids of all ages. Also, the park has a dedicated space for eateries and restaurants where you can enjoy a huge selection of dishes with your friends and family.
With a sitting area of around 7 acres with canopies and shades have also been set up to ensure ample space. Also, there is a children play area, skating area, artificial waterfalls, and pet zone.
To facilitate other recreational activities such as DJ services, birthdays, weddings, fashion shows, and musical concerts, the park also offers a beautiful lawn and artificial lake.
Some of the most famous and well-known rides include:
- L POOL Free Fast Slide
- Jumbo Fall
- Free Fall Slides
- Tunnel Slides
- Giant Slide
- Spirals Slide of Ladies
- Ladies pool
Location: G-16 state 2 Deh Karkharo Gadap Town, Karachi
Phone: +92 300-2241185; 0345-8288885; 021-34235420.
So, these are some of the most popular water parks in Karachi. If you want to chill and relax during the summer season, we suggest you visit these parks for sure. There are top places to visit in Lahore and a lot of amazing things to do in Lahore as well. If you are planning to travel outside Pakistan, you would be needing a passport, so get to know passport offices in Karachi.
Small business ideas in Pakistan such as vacation hosting goes hand in hand with tourist attractions such as water parks. If you are already living in Karachi, you can become a vacation host and tell the people about these amazing water parks in Karachi.
Did not find your favorite park on our list?
Send us your options and we will review them for you. If you have any questions regarding the water parks in Karachi, drop a comment in the comments section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- List of Rivers in Pakistan
- Business Ideas in Pakistan with Small Investment in 2020
- Difference between Zakat on Property and Property Tax
- Top Five Haunted Places In Islamabad